Orchard Valley is OPEN! Everyone is required to read the FAQ’s linked below before booking a tee time or arriving on site.
Tee times will be in 15 minute intervals and are limited to twosomes only.
Due to safety we have moved to prepaid tee times only. We are not accepting walk up or call in reservations at this time. ALL reservations must be made online. For more information about prepaid tee times and to book online, click here.
We will be operating under a safety model, not a service model. This is not business, pleasure and group socialization we all are accustomed to. The pre and post round experience will be dramatically different. Our goal is a calm, orderly and safe process of providing guests access to the golf course. Staff will be trained to administer the procedures and enforce policies. Guest compliance will be required.
The Following policies and procedures are in compliance with current recommendations from the CDC.
Safety is our Service!
- Carts are permitted for individuals with physical disabilities and physical limitations. Everyone else is walking only. Pull carts are not available to rent.
- Read all signage, listen to our staff and follow their instructions.
- Social Distancing is always required while on the property, including the parking lot. We must strictly enforce distancing or risk being closed down.
- DO NOT gather in groups at any time or anywhere on the property.
- Advanced reservations are required. No walk-up play is permitted.
- DO NOT arrive earlier than 15 minutes before your tee time.
- Tee time intervals are 15 minutes, along with more limited times hourly and daily to keep volume safely manageable and maintain social distancing
- Clubhouse access is limited to checking in and pre-round Food & Beverage purchases.
- Typical clubhouse access is closed at this time.
- Outside alcohol is not permitted but is available for purchase. There will be no water coolers on the course.
- All driving ranges and practice areas are closed. No exceptions.
- No rental clubs are available.
- Restroom use is very limited. There are NO restrooms available on the course.
- Bunker rakes are removed. Please smooth with your foot wedge. Feel free to place ball in bunker.
- Ball washers have also been removed from the course or are inoperable
- DO NOT TOUCH THE FLAGSTICK! Only touch your own equipment.
What you can do!
- Enjoy your time with friends and family at the course.
- Try to relax and have some fun. We love golf too!
- Help us keep the course open by following the policies.
- Look forward to restrictions easing and a return to normal