We are Open! Please Read our Safety Procedures
Due to a high call volume, we request that everyone read the below FAQ's before booking or calling the golf shop.
Please note that all our actions during this time are entirely based on safety. We appreciate your patience, cooperation and respect as this allows us to remain open and offer a safe experience for both our guests and staff.
All rounds must be prepaid and booked online before your round. Only annual members can call to book a tee time. No walk ups or phone reservations of any kind will be accepted.
MEMBERS: Email email@example.com with your requested tee time details. PLEASE DO NOT CALL - We are unable to accept phone call reservations for anyone at this time.
1. Do you have tee times available and can I book as a single?
Yes we have tee times available. Please click here to view available tee times and to book online. Note that everyone but members are required to book a prepaid tee time online. No other booking forms will be accepted. You are not allowed on property without a prepaid tee time.
You are NOT able to book as a single.
2. Can I walk up and play?
No, you are required to book in advance online.
3. How early should I arrive before my tee time?
You should arrive for your tee time no sooner than 15 minutes before your tee time. If you arrive earlier, you will be asked to wait in your car. Congregating around the clubhouse in anyway is not allowed.
5. Is the driving range or practice facilities open?
Yes, but at a limited capacity and at the discretion of the course.
6. Are you serving food?
We are serving a very limited food selection.
7. Can we bring our own beer or food?
Absolutely no outside food or alcohol is allowed on property. You will be asked to leave if you bring any.
8. What are our safety procedures and what can you expect when you are on site?
Please click here to read "Safety Procedures and What to Expect at the Course"
9. Can I use a Groupon?
No, we are temporarily not allowing Groupons to be redeemed at this time.
10. Are Youth on Course or Kids Play Free rounds accepted right now?
No, we a temporarily not allowing these rounds at this time.
11. Are PPP or PDP rounds allowed at this time?
No, we are not accepting PPP or PDP rounds at this time. We are holding billing until we can operate under more business-as-usual circumstances.
12. Can I use a gift card, gift of golf voucher, rain checks or other discounts to pay for my round?
No, we are temporarily not accepting any of these forms of payment.
13. How do I cancel my tee time and get a refund?
- If you booked via golfnow.com or the golfnow app, please log into your golfnow account to cancel your tee time.
- If you booked via our website, called our eservation center or booked on our app please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refunds and cancellations will not be accepted if you are within 24 hours of your tee time. Please also note that refunds can take anywhere from 7-14 days to process..
14. Do I have to follow all rules regarding distancing, closures and occupancy?
Yes, all rules, including but not limited to social distancing, are non-negotiable. If you do not follow the rules you will be asked to leave the property. Compliance is mandatory. We are very serious about safety and no exceptions will be made.