$40 Includes: Golf Cart & Daily Prize Fund!
- Gift Cards awarded for 1st, 2nd, 3rd NET. Also for Closest to Pins and Long Drive. These can be picked up in the Golf Shop the following week.
- Players with course handicaps of 16 or less from the (white) tees must play the blue tees. Everyone else plays the white tees.
- Each time you participate you receive 10 points. Players must accumulate 80 participation points to qualify for the Senior League Championship and Senior Scramble at the end of the season (October).
- All players must have a CDGA handicap. You can sign up for this in the Golf Shop.
- Pace of play is 4 hours 15 minutes.
- The Senior League is open to anyone over 55 who has a CDGA handicap.
Sign up each Tuesday by calling the Golf Shop 8 days in advance at 630.907.0500. You may also sign up while in the Golf Shop.